I’m a teacher, writer, wife, and mom of toddlers.
As such, I love…
- Teaching people about the Haitian Revolution and the Berlin Conference
- My students. All teenagers, really.
- Reading books I wish I’d written…can we talk about how amazing Candace Fleming is?!?
- Writing 50,000 words in November and 10 words in December (Just kidding perspective editors! I totally write 1,167 words every day. All year round.)
- Family stuff: Zoos and fishing and hiking and watching baseball and taking naps
- Running. Well, as much as anyone can love running.
- This guy and these girls